Services for Employers
Well@Work Clinics – onsite or shared site
HealthPartners Well@Work clinics are a lot like a primary care clinic, only it puts health care where your employees are most likely to use it — at work. They can be set up onsite at your place of employment or at a shared site. Clinic services available to employees and their family members include:
- Illness related care including tests and lab work
- Chronic condition care management
- Occupational health services
- Preventive services – screenings, health management, vaccinations
- Pharmacy services
- Health improvement programs
DOT exams (NRCME certified)
Urine drug screening
To schedule, please call the clinic:
Monday – Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Outcomes that make a difference
Well@Work clinics lower your costs by purchasing care at wholesale and provide simple, convenient and affordable healthcare access to your employees.
Past results have shown:
- Approximately half the cost of a primary care clinic
- Average time savings of
2.5 hours per visit
- 2:1 ROI in the first year